Tuesday 20 January 2015

LAWA Real Weddings - Emma & Chris

Summer 2014 was a busy bridal season and another of our lovely couples are Emma & Chris Turner. Their wedding was Friday 6th June 2014 at Iscoyd Park in Whitchurch Shropshire.


They were lucky and had an amazingly sunny day. Emma wore our Carmen sandals and to quote her: "My Carmen Ivory Shoes are my favourite shoes ever!! It was very warm and the shoes were the most perfect choice. They were airy so I felt really light in them.... but so pretty and vintage looking at the same time. I managed to dance the whole night away in them with all of my old school friends, which is a memory I will never forget."



The wedding was vintage/great gatsby inspired. Emma wore a beautiful Jenny Packham Willow Dress and "borrowed" art deco style chandelier earrings. One of my favourite photos is of her daughter (below), she loved the shoes too and kept trying to put them on! What a cutie, love the heart shaped sunnies, must get some stat!


All photos © 
Emma Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment