Wednesday 28 January 2015

Spring time ballet bridal shoot with Rock My Wedding

With spring around the corner it is lovely to look back at one of my favourite shoots from a while back. This fabulous spring time shoot by Rock my Wedding is feminine and soft and you can almost feel the light sunshine through the leaves.

Rock My Wedding created this lovely styled shoot in the theme of Ballet - En Pointe. Think feminine, think glamorous and think….pink. Filled with an abundance of roses, ribbons, beautiful table decor, the most stylish gowns and completely covetable make-up and hair looks. Not to forget the fabulous footwear, our gorgeous Scarlett t-bar of course!

You can view the full post with more beautiful inspiration here but below are some of our favourite images. Enjoy!




Photo © Rock my Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment