Tuesday 7 June 2016

LAWA Weddings - Ann-Marie & Stephen

Ann-Marie & Stephen had their wedding at the stunning Mount Druid, Castletown geogehan in Co. Westmeath, Ireland. The photographer was Pawel Bebenca  and the photos are stunning! Ann-Marie sent me such a great selection, it was really hard to choose which ones to use. 



She wore a gorgeous lace dress with a cap sleeve detail and a long sweeping vail which she teamed with our jade Anoush suede platform peep toe sandals. Their bright colour really stood out, I love her bold styling.

Ann-Marie: "I bought my wedding shoes before I had finalised my dress. I loved the shoes so much and I got to bring them to every dress shop and every fitting so they were well broken in by the wedding! Luckily that was the case, because the sun was shining so we walked around the farm where we got married and got some fantastic shots. The shoes just pop and everyone loved them! Sadly, after all the walking, they had to come off later in the night when the dancing got serious, but they had centre stage in front of the band all night :) I need to get them cleaned and they will be ready to go again! "

All photos © Pawel Bebenca

No comments:

Post a Comment